Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAlternate ViewLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Cowboy Bebop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Reinhardt
Forum Founder and Captain of the Renegade Funk
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Bankroll: ₩ 0
Bounty: ₩ 0
Syndicate:

Welcome to Cowboy Bebop Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Cowboy Bebop   Welcome to Cowboy Bebop I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

So anyway, welcome to the Cowboy Bebop forum. This is an idea that I have been playing around with for months and am proud to say that I am almost finished. Any new users are welcome to post comments and suggestions on improvements for the forum and I will gladly take things under advisement. The thought and premise behind the forum whenever I first created it is that it would be very relaxed but also have a much deeper story and meaning behind it. I would argue that Cowboy Bebop was probably one of my favorite anime for the simple execution and thought process that went behind its creation. No character was too perfect, there weren't any complicated extra races and there were also deep philosophical moments as well as some moments that were just plain goofy. I wanted to create something that wasn't completely over the top with rules but had just enough that it would lend itself to something more creative. Hopefully, it lends itself to a warm audience and see you later, buckaroos.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Forum Founder and Captain of the Renegade Funk
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Bankroll: ₩ 0
Bounty: ₩ 0
Syndicate:

Welcome to Cowboy Bebop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Cowboy Bebop   Welcome to Cowboy Bebop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:43 pm

The site is now finished and ready for members. Please give me your opinions. They are very welcome.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Cowboy Bebop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generality :: Staff Announcements-
Jump to: