Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAlternate ViewLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Reinhardt
Forum Founder and Captain of the Renegade Funk
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Bankroll: ₩ 0
Bounty: ₩ 0
Syndicate:

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back   Welcome Back I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello kiddies. Obviously this site has been a little dead for a while. Lots of interesting things have happened and now seems like as good a time as any to come back and revisit it; maybe see if we can't bring it back from the dead. I will looking at everything carefully to see what we can add. A few announcements to report... I now have a tentative agreement with a respectable reviewing website to possibly get a few more members and we may be entering into an affiliation agreement with a few other sites so we could see a lot more interaction here soon. We also have a project we are working on to try to get some youtube advertisement videos up and running.

Finally, I have a few ideas for some boosts to the forum to get a little more fun out of it. The first one is an NPC bounty head system so that even if all of the bounty heads are captured, you still have something to do and go after. Basically, we would create a few rules regarding their capture and it would be an NPC that you or someone else would control and fight. After a set amount of posts, you can then capture this NPC in much of the same way you would capture a regular player but the bounty would be much smaller than that of a normal player. So that's idea one.

The next thing I would also like to propose is a advertising contest with our members. Any reported effort by a member of any ship earns you 1 million woolongs for participating. The advertisement would go on for a month and the staff would then vote on the best contributor which would earn an extra five million woolong reward on top of that.

Please feel free to give me some ideas ad again, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Forum Founder and Captain of the Renegade Funk
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Bankroll: ₩ 0
Bounty: ₩ 0
Syndicate:

Welcome Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:31 am

Thanks for waiting. Ugh. Holidays. Advertising is now in effect for the site and we will be doing a clean and revamp here soon so keep an eye out. Hope to hear from anyone who's interested and welcome again.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generality :: Staff Announcements-
Jump to: