Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAlternate ViewLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and Good News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Bankroll: ₩ 0
Bounty: ₩ 0
Syndicate:

Hello and Good News  Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:42 am

I am Sebastian Ciro, i have been RP'ing for a while and i would liek ot begin here although i could not help but notice that the sites inactivity is painful so i took the liberty of inviting many of my friends from another RP site to come here,... if that is ok i mean, My Character Application is already complete and will be posted shortly after this
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:45 am

well actually, i cant seem to find where to post my character bio as there is no section in the charatcer registry that is for new applications.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 am

like i found where the applications go but it wont let me post htere, says i need special access or something.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:47 pm

for site administrates you guys aren't on much haha
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Forum Founder and Captain of the Renegade Funk
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 am

Sorry about that. Just had a little bit of Holiday lag at the moment. I do intend to bring the website back up to strength and am entering an affiliation with the Hellsing forum as well. Sorry for the trouble with submitting your sheet. That should be now completed so lemme know if you have any problems. Also, the more the merrier. Please tell them to do the same and thanks for your referral.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:25 pm

But of course, im sorry if i had come off as pushy but i absolutely LOVED this anime with a burning passion ( finished it recently actually ) and this site was sort of a dream come true, ill post my application now and advertise the site on the other RP sites i do as well ya, this would be no fun with out more avtive members Smile
Okie dokie, going to post my character application, there is a question in it though so.. you know.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:24 am

Awesome and thanks again. I sent a forum newsletter to the old members and I will still be changing a few things as well but the more word of mouth you can get, the better. As fair trade, if I can manage, if you have one particular site that you would like me to join, whenever I am not consumed with admin duties between this site and Hellsing, and possibly soon a Trigun site, I will gladly join and RP a little bit.

If you would like to take a look at my skills and recommend one in particular, you can click on my name here and find some of my RP posts or check out the Hellsing RPG. I play as Alucard and am one of the Staff on there too. Here's a fight between me and Anderson from my earlier days on there. The account shows as guest but I played as him and even released Level 0. I may be back to being an Admin soon but that one is also suffering a bit of holiday lag too as well as a dissonance from a very recent changing of hats. Lots of drama but the people there are of pretty decent caliber. Some of them, I've trained myself through D&D and the sort. As for me, I've been a Dungeon master for almost 13 years with some degree of success if I do say so myself. Anyway. Give it a bit of time and I will be posting a few things. In addition to admining the other sites and playing as Alucard, I'm also writing two books at the moment with 7 more plotted out and well on the way, running an active D&D campaign, and working a full time job, possibly college soon too so yeah. Lots of stuff going on but I'm happy to push a little more energy back into this place if it means we can get it back going so you're actually doing me a favor by advertising it.

The WebMaster of Hellsing and I are entering an affiliation agreement which will allow members to have a team of RPG Sites to suit any player's particular interests so keep an eye out for this change as well as a few rule augments in the next few days or so once I get my bearings.

As for your character, I split the last post and put it in the proper place so we could do this properly. Here's where it is. I will be reviewing it as soon as I get a chance and thanks again for your interest. Again, welcome to the forum and I'm anxious to see how you hold out. I have a buddy that's one of the Admins which plays a bounty head which we can get going and at least give you something to play with. If you haven't already, please read the Rules & Information section. I will be adding a new player portal to make things just a touch easier for any friends you invite. Hopefully you like it and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:50 pm

ok thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 pm

i cant click any of your links they all say admins only
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:29 am

This should now be corrected as well. Lemme know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Thank you for the compliment :)all i have left to ask is this. My RP partner is still telling me his account hasnt been accepted yet.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:25 am

Umm...Which account is his? I don't see any other sheets other than the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am

Anthony Smith... i shall have him make a different account
Back to top Go down
Xavier Reinhardt
Xavier Reinhardt

Cat

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:03 pm

So I saw him try to create an account but then deleted it just as quickly. Everything alright?
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Ciro

Character
Syndicate:

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 am

idk anymore Sad, things have been odd lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Good News    Hello and Good News  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and Good News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generality :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: